08/02/2011

At least I tried to register at the medical system...

I've been in Milan almost 11 months now but I haven't been sick even once so I never thought of the fact that I had to register to be allowed to go to the doctor, but that's the truth. Without being registered noone will help you if you get sick.

So today I went to the "Ufficio scelta e revoca" to register, I waited an hour to get help but obviously I wasn't allowed to register. I knew it. They would find something not to help me. The Italians are experts of finding ways to make their own work easier, no customer care at all. When I called earlier today they told me to bring passport, codice fiscale and work contract. When I get there they say I can't register if I don't have the salary letter with me. Sigh. So, no I'm still not register!

Italy is amazing with this lovely weather, the outgoing people, the nature, the food etc but sometimes I really miss London where the social services are so well organized and all medical services are free. Sigh sigh sigh.

xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...