07/10/2011

A fantastic book; One Day by David Nicholls


One day is the story of Emma Morley and Dexter Mayhew, who met for the first time for a one night stand on the graduation night the 15th July 1988. The book checks in with Em and Dex every year for the next 20 years on the anniversary of that initial contact date.


It took me two months to finish this book as I've been reading it on and off together with other books. When finishing it yesterday evening I realised it's one of the best books I've ever read. It is a book about growing up, about dreams, wins and disappointments; about how we change and how we stay the same; and most of all about love. Thanks to this book I will start believing in destiny, that things happens for a reason and what is supposed to happen will also come true. 


I recommend it for everyone to read, it is so sweet, funny, sad and interesting.






Next week in London I gonna buy David Nicholls other two books, can't wait to read them!


xoxo

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...