16/01/2013

Sushi dinner at Hayashi


Trying out new sushi restaurants in Milan is a new hobby of mine. I love sushi, Milan is full of different kinds of sushi restaurants and there are more to come. Sushi is a fast growing trend in Italy that I happily follow.

Yesterday evening I finally manage to get a table in one of the sushi restaurants I have wanted to try for a while but the other two times I called it has been fully booked. It was me, Matteo, Anna, Stefano and Fabrii so a really good gang for a nice dinner out.

The restaurant is called Hayashi and I must say it is the best sushi I have eaten in Milan. Really high quality of fish, the sushis were aesthetically very nice and the variety high. The place was small but pretty. The only problem was the terrible service. The waiter was practically aggressive against the clients. I was shocked when I walked in and was met of this truculent woman.

But I am quite sure I will go back anyway. The food was great and the prices good so I just need to ignore the staff working there:)

xoxo

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...